Therapy Types at Forterus
Prior to being admitted to one of our Forterus treatment facilities, you or your loved one will undergo a comprehensive medical assessment and psychiatric evaluation to determine your addiction severity, co-occurring disorders, and any ongoing health issues. After this initial assessment, you will meet with your assigned primary therapist and members of our clinical team to determine an individualized treatment plan tailored to your rehab needs. Your treatment plan focuses on your personal strengths, needs, assessments, and preferences. The treatment plan is reevaluated throughout the treatment stay to ensure you’re making progress and that it’s still clinically effective.
Along with completing the Embracing Change: Recovery for Life curriculum, the client may receive a number of recovery-oriented services such as:
- Individual Therapy – at a minimum once per week with the primary therapist
- Group Therapy – gender-based groups, process groups
- Family Therapy – if client consents, weekly sessions onsite or via Skype or conference call
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – replacing negative thought patterns with healthier ones
- LGBT Groups
- Christian Based Groups
- Wellness Focused Groups
- Aftercare Recovery Group & Skills Building
- Life Coping & Skills Building
The Price of Not Getting Help
When contemplating the costs of addiction treatment for yourself, child, or loved one, consider the costs, or consequences, of “things as they are now.” What would happen if the substance abuse or addiction continued?
Contact Forterus and we will assist in getting you or your loved one the treatment needed to stop the dangerous effects of this progressive and disruptive disease.
Find help today. 619-577-4483